To use Facebook Gallery, you will first need to have your own facebook page.
1) First go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php...
...and select the 'Artist, Band or Public Figure' option
2) Next facebook will prompt you to add basic information to your page, you can do this now, but you can also simply skip through these steps (you can add this info later)
3) So now you will have create your own facebook page and can install Facebook Gallery App on your page.
1) First go here to install the Facebook Gallery App.
2) You should be redirect back to your facebook page - Now click on the "Gallery" tab on the left
3) Next you'll need to grant permissions:
4) Next you need to link your facebook page with your artweb account - enter your login details
5) Once you've link your account, you'll see this message
6) Click on the continue button, and go back to your artist profile tab and immediately you should see all your artwork from your artweb account
7) At the top, you'll see the "Admin Quick Links" (only visible when you view the page) - click on "settings"
8) Now you can publish your profile - click on the 'Publish Artist Profile' button, then you're profile will be published as the default tab on your facebook page.